Saturday 19 February 2011

Welcome to a very big little black book

A Very Big Little Black Book has evolved through my rather untidy and unorganised bookmarks section.

The idea is to have a neat and tidy address book of all the web-sites I have come across, and any new web-sites that I discover or have been emailed to me from a rather large blogging community.

I am hoping that as well as it being for my own use that others will find it a really useful tool and I will be happy to add links to any web-sites that are either UK based or deal with both UK individuals as well as shops, trade suppliers or general information.

If I like your suggestion and feel that it is relevant to people based in the UK I will be happy to add a link to my book for no charge whatsoever.

To start with my updated book will be produced on a six-monthly basis - with the first one available for June 2011.
And of course the blog will be for feeds of any new listings added.

No comments:

Post a Comment